I love Saturdays; waking at my leisure, reading the paper, making breakfast, and enjoying several cups of COFFEE! Coffee and I have been buddies since my college days. The caffine in coffee used to keep me awake so I could keep up with my reading, but I’m immune to the buzz now and it’s the flavor I enjoy day after day, especially on the weekends. I like to dress up my coffee with flavors. Vanilla and almond are my favorite, so those are the flavors I chose for my creamers. One recipes is a dry powdered creamer and the other a liquid creamer. Both Yummy!!
Homemade Powdered Creamer
- 1 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1 cup dry powdered milk
- 1 teaspoon powdered vanilla
- 1/3 cup xylitol OR 1/3 – 1/2 cup powdered sugar
Put all ingredients in a blender. Mix into a fine powder. Store in an airtight container. I use a jelly mason jar. This recipe can easily be doubled. My blender doesn’t mix well with mass, so I make small batches.
Three ingredients for a liquid homemade creamer.
Homemade Liquid Creamer
- 1 1/2 cups of milk (your choice, my latest batch I made it from powdered milk by following the packaged directions)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk (I use fat-free)
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
Put all ingredients in a blender. Mix until well incorporated. Store it in the refrigerator.
I bought some oil and vinegar jars to store the creamer. Looks so pretty when serving =)
Homemade liquid and powdered creamers can’t be any easier to make! Give it a try =)